Ultimate Training™ really is a revolution in martial arts instructional DVDs. The industry is clouted with instructional DVDs; many of these are taught by “big name” world champions, martial arts legends, and other world renowned masters. These are very fine martial artists, and in most cases, very fine instructors. But, the other production companies do a couple things wrong: they don’t format the curriculum correctly, they focus more on letting their instructor show off than actually teaching, and their teaching methodologies simply don’t work.
Ultimate Training™ has decided to change it all. With Ultimate Training™:
- you will actually learn the curriculum – when you buy an Ultimate Training™ DVD, you are guaranteed to learn exactly as promised. Our instructors focus on teaching each and every technique precisely – with intuitive methods, and by using multiple angles and speeds. Also, we don’t focus on showing off, and teaching highly advanced combos in a beginner video like the other guys – the curriculum is actually learnable.
- the curriculum is streamlined in a way that makes sense – instead of randomly teaching you this combo, then teaching you a kick, then randomly a form sequence in a way that confuses you; every Ultimate Training™ DVD breaks down each and every technique. Every technique is taught individually with our intuitive learning system. This allows the student to master one technique at a time, and also forces the student to build their own combos, instead of falling back on the ones that they were taught. Each form/kata is broken down into multiple sequences, each taught individually; then there are full form reviews to bring it all together.
- with Ultimate Training™ you learn faster – it has been proven by multiple tests. The unique teaching style used on every Ultimate Training™ DVD helps to develop impressive martial arts skills fast. This comes back to the curriculum format, learnability, and instruction which Ultimate Training™ products excel at.
- Founded in 2007.
- More than 40 instructional DVDs and training programs available
- Over 50,000 DVDs have been sold to martial artists around the world (more than 50 countries)
- Check out our home study courses at – www.blackbeltathome.com
- Our full online, accredited university – www.globalmartialarts.university
For the Greater Good
Each month, a significant portion of our proceeds go to The Abundance Projects. This is a positive-action initiative which we have undertaken for the best and highest good of everyone. The primary goal is to motivate martial artists to become leaders in their community, and create “abundance projects” which are based in the mindset of prosperity, rather than lack or disparity.
Michael Hodge is the founder of Ultimate Training, and has an impressive background within the martial arts world, coupled with a unique double-sided industry perspective of martial arts. Michael has been studying the martial arts since age seven and has earned a 3rd degree black belt in sung moo kwan do, American style nunchakus and American bo. He has taught at his own academy for over five years, and now currently works with his home study students from around the globe. His goal is to help others reach their full potential.
Jon Hodge currently holds the rank of 6th dan black belt in shotokan karate; song moo kwan. He has taught martial arts for nearly 20 years. Over the years Master Hodge has studied many different forms of martial arts and is also a Master Chi Kung and Tai Chi instructor. Master Hodge is well known as a teacher of self defense, self discipline, and most importantly to him – self improvement.
Michael South is a black belt Krav Maga instructor and has been a student of the martial arts for over ten years. He also holds black belts in Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido. He began teaching martial arts professionally six years ago and is the founder of National Martial Arts, an Oklahoma-based martial arts organization dedicated to making the world a better and safer place. He specializes in Krav Maga instruction and is an avid student of BJJ at the moment, as well as a competitor..