The Krav Maga Workout – Total Body Conditioning + Active Flexibility
The Krav Maga Workout is like no other. This DVD includes 2 intense 30 minute workouts – which help you to condition your body as you ingrain the muscle-memory reactions of life saving Krav defense techniques. Two flexibility routines are also included, perfect for increasing range of motion in your training. Here is an example of a workout:
- Workout 1: Krav Cardio + Upper Body Conditioning (37 minutes) – Warm up, Krav Round 1 (5 torturous Krav combos, interlaced with upper body exercises), Krav Round 2 (more pain and gain), and Cool Down.
- Workout 2: Krav Cardio + Lower Body Conditioning (33 minutes) – Warm up, Krav Round 1 (5 Krav combos, along with lower body HIIT), Krav Round 2 (more krav defense combos + lower body), and Cool Down.
- Flexibility Routine 1 (8 minutes) – 14 different static stretches, focused on increasing flexibility and range of motion. This routine can be used in the morning, after a training session, after a run, etc.
- Flexibility Routine 2 (8 minutes) – 14 different static stretches, infused with yoga-based poses, to get a deep stretch in your upper and lower body. This routine can be done after a Krav class, an intense workout, or whenever you’d like.
- Instructor: Michael South
- Length: 87 Minutes
- Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
- Format: DVD, Region Free (plays in DVD players worldwide)
Screenshots from the DVD:
Sample Workout from the DVD:
Submit your review
Submit your review
Feedback for this DVD:
This is just what it says it is, it is a workout. It will make you stronger and help with your cardio needs. It is not designed to be a Krav Maga Self Defense instruction course. If that is what you are looking for don’t buy this. If you want to feel better after working out and do movements used in Krav Maga and have better balance and coordination, buy this video. If you want to learn how to defend yourself there are several defense instruction videos available. This video is a exercise workout, it is fun.
This is a great dvd for beginners and you learn foundational basics which are essential if your serious about taking Krav. I use this dvd for morning workouts and when I travel or as a supplement for training muscle memory. Good form is key and without it you’ll get sloppy. Michael teaches well and I recommend his dvd’s. Keep in mind that Krav is close quarters combat so you can not learn the complete art from a dvd. This is a great learning tool & his teaching is solid.
This is the most effective 30 minute DVD workout(more than kettlebell/crossfit/mma) you can have while learning the most effective fighting system ever! Great as a core part of your overall training.